The Last Summer Dress + My Fall Bucket List
Officially it is the first day of Fall! And although that means Pumpkin Spice Lattes, cozy sweaters and lots of cuddling (scroll down to see my Fall Bucketlist!); it also means the last summer dress. If you ask me which season I prefer to dress for, it's definitely layering up for Fall and Winter, but at the same time, I'm also a dress girl. I love the ease of wearing a dress and the fact that most of the time I don't have to wear a bra with it!
This dress is by Majorelle, one of those really cute but exclusive brands covered under the Revolve house. I've been wearing this brand a lot lately because I find that they have really easy to wear dresses that are simple, but have little details like ruffles, to really elevate the dress to the next level. I love that this dress is a version of a cold shoulder dress and the ruffles and frilly hem just call out to the girly side of me. I paired this dress with my go-to accessories this summer: my Cult Gaia bag (it's actually every blogger's go-to bag) and my Stuart Weitzman Nudist heels. I never thought that the Nudist heels would get this much mileage, but I wear them year round from Summer to Winter and dusk to dawn. Because they're so simple, they go well with everything!
Shop the look here!
fall bucket list
1. Find Aspens when they start to turn color! (I think I'm too late for this one thought)
2. Go apple picking, and make apple pie!
3. Go to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights
4. Go to Mickey's Halloween Party
5. Celebrate Megatron's 9th Birthday with a Party!!
6. Bake fall desserts atleast once every 2 weeks
7. Throw a cute Halloween Party!
8. Take a cooking class/learn to make pasta!
9. Take a candlelight bath
10. Go on a hike and a picnic!